Thursday, November 29, 2012

Grant!

We have applied for several grants to help offset the cost of adopting Isabelle. Today, a check arrived in the mail. I am so thankful and humbled that they considered us one of the families to help. These agencys have far more applicants than they do funds. The applications ask all kinds of questions: spiritual, personal, and financial. They use all of that, plus prayer, to determine who to help. God is using them to help finance our journey. It was such a blessing today.

Hopefully I will be posting early next week that our dossier is on its way to China. Keep praying. It could be back on my social worker's desk any day and then she needs a day or two to get it off to China. For some reason, I want this step completed yesterday. It is a big step and then.....we wait (30-100 days, many averaging 55 right now)! God knows how bad I want to be there for her 3rd birthday, but I'm trusting His timing. He has it all mapped out and today I need to remind myself that His timing has a purpose that I may never know. Thankfully, He sees the big picture!

Isabelle, we are getting closer every day. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment