Friday, April 18, 2014

11 Months

Not a lot more needs to be said since the 10 month post, so I decided to do the 11 month update mainly with pictures.  I hope you enjoy it!

Relaxing in Daddy's new "hamaca"!
 
Hanging out with her new friend Laine. (Sorry if I spelled it wrong:)
 
Getting a mooch from her sister.
 
Snuggling with her little big brother.
 
Celebrating her 4th birthday!  (And I even got a smile!)
 
Helping my friend, Vicky, sort the red beans!  Vicky is amazing with her and she loves to help Vicky with the beans:)
 
Swimming with her big big brother in Florida. (We had to leave CR for 72 hours to renew our visas.)
 
Izzy and Mommy sitting by the fire outside our hotel.
 
Look at me jump!
 
The one year mark is approaching very quickly.  We have all the paperwork and pictures submitted for her one year post placement, too.  Her one year Gotcha Day anniversary is Mother's Day weekend so we'll be celebrating x2.  We love you, little peanut!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment