My husband and I are in agreement, it isn’t a matter of “IF” we will adopt, it’s “WHEN.” That thrills me! We have a few business details to work out this summer before we can begin the formal process, but we’ve been pre-approved for China. He did give me the go ahead to set up a couple of fundraisers. I tried to find things that people would already have/use. The first is a website where you can renew your magazines or purchase new subscriptions. A portion of each subscription goes into our fund. The second is coffee! Who doesn’t love coffee? The links are below. Please use the link so we get credit.
I am new to the whole blogging process. I’ve tried over the years but I only manage to update once or twice a year:( I’ll try to do much better with this, especially as we get further into the process.
We will be working with Lifeline. They are getting a number of orphanages that will have a total of several thousand kids. If you’ve ever considered adoption, now is the time. Every kids deserves a permanent home. International or domestic, allow God to lead you. The woman I’ve been emailing concerning details is amazing! She has answered my questions via email and phone. I’m very impressed. If you’re looking for an agency, I’d highly recommend Lifeline.
Blessings,
Kelley
(Originally Posted May 2012)
No comments:
Post a Comment