Monday, December 10, 2012

Another Grant!

We are so incredibly blessed! I know God is providing for this journey every day, why am I surprised? As I had my quiet time this morning I sensed today was going to be great. I was hoping that meant I'd find out we are LID (logged in), but this news was just as good. I opened the mailbox and found a letter stating we had been awarded a grant! It's a little larger than the first one, but this time it didn't come in check form. Our adoption agency has to request it directly from the grantor. I'm not sure how that all works, but I'm thankful they considered us! It gets us even closer to calling this journey "Paid in Full". Thank you, Lord!

I'm praying for more good news this week! I'll update as soon as I hear ANYTHING. Blessings on all of you this wonderful Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment