The call I've been waiting for came today. My wonderful SW, Morgan, called to let me know they had received our LOA! This is our letter from China stating Isabelle is ours. Morgan will overnight it to us via FedEx and I should have it in my hands on Monday. Toby and I will need to sign it and then overnight it back to Alabama along with our immigration paperwork. Yay! From here it will be around 12 weeks and we'll be on our way to China. Morgan told me we'll be discussing travel here soon, too! Travel!! You mean we'll actually get on a plane after all of this time. That part makes it feel real. Hang on, baby girl, we're coming!
On another note, I sent a cute lady bug pillow to a FB friend in Florida. She'll be leaving in the next few weeks to get her daughter who is in the same orphanage. She will be asking to meet Isabelle and giving her the pillow. I am so hoping she can send back a picture of her smiling! I still long to see her smile! I will make sure and share the pictures when they come.
Progress is a wonderful feeling. I didn't realize what a relief our LOA would bring. I'm so thankful today for God's faithfulness.
No comments:
Post a Comment