I have been listening to my iPod and the short playlist of songs that are important in my life right now. That has been a tremendous help in keeping my focus on God and not on the waiting. He is always in control! Always, always! It has just been another lesson in relying on God to work out the details. Thank you to everyone who prayed.
So now, we wait for the approval to be forward to the National Visa Center. Once they receive it, they will send me a .pdf file. I will send that file to my agency and they will start the Article 5 process. That is the last step until we're waiting for Travel Approval. A couple of families with similar timelines said their agency is estimating a "Gotcha Day" of May 6. The hold up with the USCIS has put us behind a little, but there is yet another holiday in China the end of April when the government offices are closed, so I should be close to that timeline as well. I will keep you posted as I know more exact dates.

No comments:
Post a Comment