Wednesday, September 5, 2012

LOI Paperwork is out of my hands!

I received the financial numbers from one social worker yesterday, but I didn't get them until after work.  I stayed up late and compiled the last 2 forms I needed to send to our other social worker in AL to finish up our LOI.  I emailed them to her this morning!  She said she'd let me know as soon as she has it all together and gets it off to Lily in China.  I am so excited!  Praying we get a quick answer and then I will post a picture of our little girl.  Just to know we have been pre-approved will be a huge relief to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelley! I enjoyed catching up on where you are! I hope you hear from your PA soon! I know which little one you are referring to, and she is such a cutie! We looked at her little thumbnail picture several times, and I'm so thankful she is getting a family!

    Rebekah from LL and Tianjin group

    ReplyDelete