Thursday, September 27, 2012
Update!
I was so excited this morning to open up my email and find an email from Lady Bugs and Love! On Friday, September 14, I purchased a phone call to our orphanage to try and get an update about Isabelle. I was even able to ask 10 questions of my own. I've waited, albeit, not very patiently, but not having any other choice. This morning I received the update, complete with this picture. It was the only one they sent, which was disappointing, but I quickly reminded myself they don't always send pictures. I was thrilled for the one! She's a tiny little thing, hardly looks the 2 1/2 years old, which she is today. I plotted her measurements on a growth chart to see how she compared (I used a chart for Chinese children). I was very pleased that all measurements were on the chart, but her weight is at the bottom. We need to get her home and fatten her up! I love her so much already and can't wait to meet her in person. She belongs at home, with us. Praying that it all comes together very quickly, paperwork and finances. Trying to remember that God is always in control and His timeline is best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Our prayers continue :) Bless You!
ReplyDeletehttp://thejoyfulservant.com