Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Update!

I am so excited to have 5, yes 5, new pictures of Isabelle.  She has grown up so much.  We had to really look to see that it's acutally her as her face has changed.  The last picture we got of her, in September, she wasn't looking at the camera.

I'll post them from the best to my least favorite....

She looks sad in all of the pictures.  That breaks my heart!  But, on a positive note, she's standing up.  A picture really can tell you many things.
 


Isn't she a pumpkin?  Any thoughts why her crib is the only one with the bandanas on the edge?  Maybe this is the crib where they take all their pictures.  There aren't any sheets in this bed.  Maybe she goobered them and they're in the wash?
 
 
Truthfully, I don't think she feels very well.  It makes me really sad that I'm not there to hold her and rock her.  A sick baby really needs their mama.
 
 
I think she's getting sick of being photographed.
 
 
What a close up!  Her lip looks good, but I've been told the doctors in China do excellent work.  I'm basing my sick theory on her boogery nose which is evident in this picture.  She's still beautiful and I cannot believe we are so blessed to call her ours!
 
I hope you enjoyed them as much as we did!  The next update we will get will be right before we travel.  It'll be here before we know it.  Please continue to pray for our paperwork to move quickly through the Chinese government.  I'm really hoping to have LOA before Chinese New Year.  Everything in China shuts down during that time.  If we have LOA before then we'll be processing some paperwork on our side of the ocean and won't hit a slow down.  Again, it's all in God's hands, in His perfect timing!  We'd also appreciate prayer for the remaining funds.  With our tax refund we have nearly 100% of the adoption paid for, with exception of the actual travel to China.  That is going to be a large amount.  My God knows where every penny is coming from.  He wouldn't have brought us on this journey if He wasn't going to provide!
 
Blessings on each of you tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment