Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

We are entering 2013 with great anticipation of what God is going to do.  Not only will our family size be increasing, but we believe He has many other great things for us!  I have read one prophecy in particular, about God bringing sudden changes.  I'm ready! 

For the first time in my life, I can really say I'd go anywhere, do anything God has for me.  Before I would have been scared of where that might lead so I don't know if I would've made that statement.  I only want what God has for me because I know that is the very best plan!

I don't know what 2013 holds, but I will do my best to keep my eyes focused on Jesus and follow His leading through anything that comes our way!

Isabelle, we are coming very soon, baby girl.  We love you and are praying for our paperwork to move!

May your 2013 be filled with amazing God-moments!  Thank you for your support in 2012, we are so blessed by our friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment