Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Home at last!

We arrived home on Sunday night, May 26, around 7:00pm (I think).  I love our small airport.  The plane was only about half full (and it wasn't very big).  It didn't take long to unload and make our way out of the security area (only 7 gates).  We were welcomed by our immediate family (and a friend).  It was such a great feeling!  Home Sweet Home.
Our plane pulling up to the gate!  (I told you it was a little plane.)
 
Headed out from the gates.  Look at all the people!

Part of our welcoming committee.  These are my sister's 3 kids.

Grandma Nancy meeting Isabelle for the first time. (Toby's Mom)
 
I'm really hoping someone else took more pictures because I'll be bummed if these are it.  I didn't pull my camera out at all:(  Most of my inlaws were there as well as my family.  We were so blessed to be surrounded by those we love and that love Isabelle already.


No comments:

Post a Comment