Today is day 10 of our travel approval wait and I waited all morning for phone call. Sadly, it didn't come. I was busy this morning so I didn't even check my email, which is something I do ALL the time. It's a downfall of mine. I finally sat down to my computer around 2:30 this afternoon and was surprised to see an email that our TA had arrived (4 hours earlier). I knew they were expected Monday, but getting it today was wonderful. However, since it is Friday, we cannot get a consulate appointment (CA) until Monday (which is Sunday night here). We shouldn't have any problem getting a CA the week of May 20th like we had planned, but until it is confirmed I cannot buy plane tickets. They've gone up quite a bit since I had checked last, so my prayer request is that we'd find low prices on our tickets or that God will shower us with the finances to pay whatever price is needed:) I'm not worried at all, God still has this journey in His hands.
As soon as we have the details finalized, I'll post again so everyone knows when we're going. Isabelle will only be an orphan for 2 1/2 more weeks. I have to share the picture of her smiling, again, as it is my very favorite! Her suitcase is packed and ready to go! Please continue to pray for her heart, that God will prepare her for her family. Any of you who know us real well, know what she's in for!

No comments:
Post a Comment