Just wanted to post one last time from American soil. I cannot believe our flight leaves at 6:00am tomorrow morning. We are ready to go. The bags are in the car and the car seat has been installed. My passports and paperwork are in my carry on and I hope that's all I need. I did one last post in my FB group to make sure I wasn't forgetting something obvious. I always seem to forget something.
We are heading into a new chapter of our lives; an adventure as I told my mom tonight! God is going before us to pave the way. He is preparing Isabelle's heart for one of the biggest changes in her life. We've had time to prepare and pray, but she hasn't. I'm thankful for a God who loves the orphans even more than we do. He orchestrates families in a variety of ways, and we're so thankful He chose adoption to add to ours. Tonight, all I ask is for you to cover us in prayer as we go. Pray as God leads you! We've been so blessed by family, friends and even some we've never met. Thank you!
My husband just read the following quote to me:
Faith doesn't make things easy, it makes them possible!
It is so very true. This journey has been one that has increased my faith and yet I still seem to have room to grow. He has called us to take this journey and hasn't left us for even a second. I cannot wait to see how the story plays out, but it'll take a lifetime to complete.
We love all of you guys!
Praying and keeping watch on your journey. Looking forward to meeting up in Guangzhou! Many prayers and blessings!
ReplyDeleteSee you there!!
ReplyDelete